Thursday, July 1, 2010

So Many Times




So many times I thought this...
Forgetting everyone,
Forgetting everything!
Will unfold myself, in your presence
And admit to you
The love, I hid so wonderfully
All these years!

I always thought
You were the angel,
Sent upon me,
By none other than Almighty
Now how can I hate you,
After all these years,
After so many feelings?

I had decided secretly,
To stay away from you,
To keep away from you,
But to love you forever
And be alone forever

No one will ever know,
The love, I have for you
No one will ever see
The tears,
That run down my cheek!

Today, sitting alone,
All by myself, I contemplate
The past,
How do I express to you
The love that is still not lost?

So, so many times,
I thought to myself!!!


P.S. I have to mention that this poem is not my brain child! I got the inspiration from one of Tagore's song

No comments:

Post a Comment