Friday, August 27, 2010

"Dream on a Little Dream of Me"


While,I was listening to 'Dreams' today, the glee cast version, (and yes..i'm a self-confessed gleedict aka glee-addict), I realised something. There's a thin line between dreaming and fantasizing.

We have fantasies about things, that fills the void in us. That makes us forget the hurt, the pain. That makes us happy again. We have a FOC about fantasies. Freedom of Choice. We can choose what we fantasize about. It's more like a lust. Sinful pleasures, if u may call.

Dreams are the 'inevitable desires' Something the heart wants. Something which we cannot control. Something that makes us complete. Something, that gives us a reason to live. Something, that when broken, causes more pain than anything else. Dreams become a part of our existence. Our dreams define what we think and our 'action' speak what we think. Dream is like LOVE. You cannot choose to love. You just fall in love. You just fall in love with something and then dream about it. It can be anything or anyone. There's no FOC here. One can chose to ignore or remain, nonchalant but that doesn't mean it's not there..As they say, the heart wants...what it wants..."


"Stars shining bright above you...
Night breezes whisper, I love you...
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me
Saying nighty night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me,
you miss me
while i'm a little blue asking thee
Dream a little dream of me...."

No comments:

Post a Comment